My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Josiah


I was dreading today, but God is helping me every second of this day so far. I woke up and the first thought was exactly six years ago today Josiah was born. He was born on a Sunday and today is Sunday. Later on we are celebrating Josiah's birthday with a small get together of friends and family. We will have a spiderman cake and lots of Josiah memories. I miss you Josiah, happy birthday my little guy. Your daddy and I miss you.

This picture was taken exactly a year ago today. Josiah's 5th birthday party.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love you, Maria.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home