My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

The First Month


I can't believe it's been a month since you have been gone. I miss you. I look at the home videos I made of you every morning. I love hearing your voice. I can only imagine the incredible life you are living now. My human mind can't even begin to understand eternity, yet you are living it. Your huge example of faith has left me speechless. I pray everyday that God will help me have your kind of faith......a faith like a child. I love ya and remember I am only a breath away. Love you always Josiah.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Maria,
I cannot even begin to imagine what it's like to walk in your shoes right now. KNow that I am praying for you and Dan in this time. I love you guys!--Nicole Tidmore

1:38 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE you so much. You are my HERO Maria!!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

When ever you're in town, let me know and I'll make you some of those good old stuffed peppers you like.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I was just thinking about you last night girl. Glad you posted. I was going to ask Crystal how you were doing, since I had not seen a post in a while. I'm so glad you have home videos of Josiah, those are PRICELESS- even for Ben- it will be great for him to be able to see his brother when he gets older. I hope he is doing okay- I think of him a lot too-
Allow yourself to be "HELD" today by the father....

10:41 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Its nice to hear from you... I've been wondering about you guys. This picture of the two of you is beautiful.

12:34 PM  
Blogger turtlepearl said...

Glad to see you posting again. I had wondered how you were doing. Still keeping you & your family often in my prayers.
Big Hugs, Cindy

11:33 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Dear Maria. I was so glad to see that you had posted. I have checked several times because I was wondering how you have been. This is such a lovely picture of you and your son. I hope you don't mind but I am saving it in my favorites! I don't even know you and yet I feel so sad for you and want you to know that I am praying for you. Love Terry from Canada

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home