My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Snow White



Today was awesome! Jess and I dressed up as Snow White and Cinderella to visit little Abby at the hospital. It is an incredible feeling bringing joy to a little lady like Abby during her hard journey. Her little face just lit up when we came to see her. I am honored to have been part of a fun memory today:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Oh my gosh! How awesome is that!!
and you make a BEAUTIFUL Snow White.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

You really do make a great snow white!!! I guess if you want another job head over to Orlando- they would hire you on the spot working at Disney!!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home