My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Unwritten


Me Posted by Picasa

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

You are absolutely beautiful as always. I love the words to that song. Natasha Bettingfield rocks.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

You look absolutely stunning...thanks for sharing your journey...

Cheers from Singapore

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home