My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Monday, December 19, 2005

You'll Be In My Heart

Come stop your crying, Josiah.
It will be all right. Just take my hand hold it tight. I will protect you from all around you. I will be here, don't you cry. For one so small, you seem so strong. My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm. This bond between us, can't be broken. I will be here, don't you cry
Cause you'll be in my heart, Josiah Yes, you'll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more. You'll be in my heart. No matter what they say. You'll be here in my heart, always.




This song I heard while watching Tarzan with Josiah. It's by Phil Collins. I held him while that song played and I sang it to him. Love you Josiah. I am so glad I got that moment with you.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love that picture of you two. It's so precious.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

So sweet, Maria. You were given a treasure!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home