My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

1 Week Mark


It is 1:14AM Sunday morning. This time last week I was holding Josiah's little body weeping over him. I wept and wept as I bathed him for the last time. He breathed his last breath @ 12:40 AM that Sunday. This feels so surrreal. I miss him. I hate it that time keeps going, it never stops.

Lord,
Please help me. Give me strength through this pain. I love You.



2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I know there are no words that can comfort you. All I can say is "I love you very much"!

2:00 AM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Still praying for you & your family.....

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home