My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Info

Wednesday is the viewing from 5-8PM
Thursday @ 10:00 AM is the service at our church in Clearwater.

First Assembly of God in Clearwater
1739 South Martin Luther King Jr. Ave
Clearwater, FL 33756


Call (727) 585-5468 for details

If you would like to make any contributions, please make them to:

Eightside Records
Master's Commission USA
18409 North Cavecreek Road
Suite 2 PMB #319
Phoenix, AZ 85032

Checks are to be made out to Eightside Records.

Thank you. I know Josiah loves Eightside so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I wish I could be there, Maria. My love and prayers are with you.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home