My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Need You


God,

I ask You if You can wake Josiah up. I agonize over the thought of having to put his little body under ground. I won't be able to ever see him again. I know he is in a better place and tha tI will see him in Heaven but I am human. I want him with me. I want to see him and touch him. Cancer robbed me of my son. I pray for justice. Please give me the grace to carry this horrible burden. I need You.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

God, Give Maria strength in this time. Lord be her courage. Be her support. Be her everything. Help her through this. God, we know you are God of all... be the Atchison's all in all now and in the days to come. Give them peace in this unsettling and devastating time. Wrap them in you mercy, God. Hold them close. Don't let go.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Meaningful said...

My Love and prayers are with you in your time of need


PS please read the comment on crystal's blog it really means alot to me.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home