My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last Entry



Time has passed so quickly since my darkest hour. I cannot believe it has been over two years now since Josiah departed for Heaven. I find that I cannot "add" anymore to this journal of mine for that season has passed. I only walk with my son's memories engraved in my heart, so this is my last entry to a time in my life where all seemed hopeless. I will allow this site to remain so that maybe when someone else's darkest hour arrives, this can hopefully give hope in their dark hour.

With Love,

~ Maria

2 Comments:

Blogger Flavia Pereira said...

hi maria....i wish i could share ur burden...all i could care do is drop in a line n say...ull be in my prayers...thats the least i could do.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Flavia Pereira said...

91.988.6603.835 any time ur here...it’ll be MY pleasure maria

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home