My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Kat's Song


I just wanted to share this song that my sister wrote for me. I love it.

Verse 1

A boy is up this morning
With his spiderman suit on
5 yrs old and can't decide
which role he'll play today
Different faces he does make
His imagination so great
In his fight to win the odds
He knows you're still god and says

Chorus

I believe the promise that you spoke to me I believe what you started will be complete I believe in the power of the one who died for me With faith to believe in what I know but don't see I belive

Verse 2
Mom she's doin fine
Takes it one day at a time
Hope in knowing to whom he belongs
And in that she will be strong
But sure she has her days
Wishin all this would go away
With no understanding, no reason she just says

Bridge

Promises were never meant to be broken
And this promise will be kept forever
He is yours, He is yours, He is yours......

Written by Kat Holder
Phoenix Master's Commission
Frontline


5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I have chills all over my body! God we claim that promise!! Kat, you are a talented lady!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

WOW!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I'm with Jamie...I've got chills. What beautiful words. I would love to hear Kat sing it.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

speechless

12:53 PM  
Blogger turtlepearl said...

Beautiful song. Beautiful promise. Keeping you often in my prayers. Love & Hugs.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home