My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Monday, July 18, 2005

He was there





God was there......when I was in conflict
when I thought that life was not worth living
when I was hurt by others
when I was lonely
when I was depressed
when I cried in agony
when I was confused
when I was angry





God was there November 14, 2004 when the doctors announced my little boy's mallody
He was in that very room going through each dark moment with me

God has suffered with me
God has sustained me
He has kept me living
He is now living and guiding me through this very painful season.
God is with me, He never did leave.
His gentle presence gave me peace last night in the midst of crying and pain.

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I know I have said this before, but you are so precious.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Our God is an AWESOME God!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Thank you for posting this Maria... I needed to be reminded of this as well! Its like we know it, but sometimes it gets burried under all the weight of the world! He is THERE with you, and amazingly enough he is with ME too! What an awesome God we serve. May he bottle every tear that falls from your face, and every tear that falls from your heart, that no one even see's. Much- Love

6:40 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm not sure of the right words but I just want you to know that by you sharing your story it has really touched my heart. Thanks for being so real.

10:24 PM  
Blogger turtlepearl said...

"He giveth more grace when the burden grows greater, He sendeth more strength when the labors increase, To added affliction, He addeth His mercy, To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace. When we have exhausted our store of endurance, When our strength is gone ere the day is half done, When we reach the end of our hoarded resources, The Father's full giving is only begun! His Love has no limits, His Grace knows no measure, His Power has no boundary known unto man, For out of His infinite Riches in Jesus, He giveth & giveth & giveth again."
God Bless You Maria. I'm keeping you & your family in my prayers. Hugs.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Love you girl. We are praying for you and your family. God is amazing! We are beliving for amazing thisngs! We listen to the Frontline CD every day with our daughter and pray for your whole family.

Love Traci

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home