My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Friday, July 15, 2005


My Josiah
I love you and you are an amazing little boy. I do not understand the battle you were forced to fight, but I want you to know that I will continue to do my best in fighting for you. Even though you have this mallody you still have such a peace and joy that can only come from God Himself. I am so proud of your strength, courage , and your hard work in getting through the rough times. I can't begin to describe my love for you for it runs deep in my heart and soul. I want the world to know how incredible you really are.
love you, your mommy

2 Comments:

Blogger turtlepearl said...

Beautiful.
Yes, he's a totally awesome little boy!
I pray for him often.
Hugs to you both.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

He is a fun kid to just look at! You can just see the life overflowing in him!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home