My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Numb


Well it's been a quiet couple of days. I have to tell you that I have been enjoying my boys. Ben is soooooooooooooooooooo cute and he loves Josiah so much. I wish you all could see them together. Anyway as for me I have been feeling numb. I don''t know why. It's like my feelings are on hold or something. Even though I feel numb it seems like I discover more and more emotions each day. I wish I could describe them to you , but I can't. Atleast not yet anyway. I don't quite understand this phase, but ironically enough these numb feelings are helping get by. I feel like I can live like nothing is wrong, like there is nothing to threaten my son or my family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Still praying Maria. I love you.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Girllllllllll, I love the picture. You are so stinkin gorgeous. Whistle, whistle. Love ya!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger turtlepearl said...

Whatever it takes to get you through.
Is it ok if I send a picture of Josiah to my prayer group? I have asked them before to pray for him & I think a picture would help them to keep remembering.
Hang in there. Praying for you every day. Hugs.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home