My Journey

Losing Our Josiah A Journal in a Mother's Darkest Season

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabaster, Alabama, United States

I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I speak fluent Spanish and English.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Angry

I am so angry right now. I feel like going to a field and scream at the top of my lungs. I can't believe this is happening to my son. I feel such rage and anger inside of me. I am so angry that I cannot protect my own son from this sickness. I feel so helpless in trying to guard and protect him. I feel like my hands are tied. I abhor that feeling. As a mother I am infuriated that this cancer has touched my son. Jesus I ask You to please help me. I can't do this. I feel like my physical body can't carry the agony that I feel. I need You. You hold the septor of justice, please vinidicate my son. Whether it is in this life or on judgement day I look foward to that day. Please help me calm down, help me, help me please.
">Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Father, I ask you right now to wrap Your great big ole' loving arms around Maria and let her know that you are with here, Father. I plead the blood over this situation now Father in the Name of Jesus. You said that you would not lay on us more than we can bear. Well Father, she is screaming now that is where she's at. She can't take anymore. Give her peace beyond all understanding. Give her rest and let her know beyond everything that her precious baby is in your strong healing hands. I think you for it now Father for it has already been done. Praise you, Father. Thank you Jesus!!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh, sweetheart, I have come back to your last 2 posts & read them several times, I was trying to find the right words. But there are no right words. All I can do is pray. And be there for you, in anyway you need me to be.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I remember when I was pregnant with Tres, my mom told me that a Mother's prayers are powerful for her children. Who but God has more love for them? That is why I pray daily for Godly wisdom... for future spouses... for health. I know you do the same... and no one can doubt you have given your everything to this time in your life. Go ahead and scream Maria! Let it go, then let God do some more work.

God, give Maria comfort. Help her to find serenity in his painful season. We seek your perfect healing for Josiah. Thank you for the work you are performing in this AMAZING family. Because we don't know your timing... grant patience. Because we don't know your answer... give perfect peace that You are in control. Because we don't fully understand why... give comfort. God I pray that Dan and Maria cling to the fact that You love them because they are Your children. I pray they cling to the fact that You love Josiah. And God, in everything, we give you praise.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home